Three days 11-13 April – 160 papers presented, 6 key note speakers, 5 special sessions, 3 panels, 1 workshop, lightening talks, fields trips and exhibition – all fully virtual!
Huge congratulations to Co-chairs Deirdre E. Hart and Tom Shand, the LOC and PCO Encanta Event Management. Also to all those who volunteered their time organising and chairing sessions, reviewing papers and to our amazing sponsors and exhibitors who stuck with us through Covid and the conference evolution.
Congratulations to Coasts & Ports 2021 award winners
– Ian Coghlan at WRL for taking out the Kevin Stark Memorial Award
– Mark Bennet the PIANC Young Authors Award
– Carly Portch the Women in Coastal Geoscience and Engineering Award
– Scott Murray the NZCS Student Award
– Marcus Cameron the eCoast Sustainability Award, and
– Akuhata Bailey-Winiata the NextGen lightening prize
Looking forward to Coasts & Ports 2023 on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast in September 2023!